Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays




What a wonderful pre-election Monday I've had. 

An English lecture, surrounded by idiots and sniggering fools (sniggering is almost a very unnice and grammatically confusing slur) was just about the only negative. That and missing my IR tut. On that note, I got the highest mark in my course, which is justification, I feel, for my being an ass during tuts. 

After a wonderfully precise (10 minute) economics tut, Ndax, Dan and I took a little adventure that included a visit to Sennheiser and a Mexican restaurant. the Sennhesier people were quick and German about the business, which pleased me since I didn't have a receipt and the damage was probably my fault. Unfortunately the Mexicans are on a permanent siesta, so we went to a nice sushi place on 7th in Melville instead. Here was some delicious stuff. Eaten off a conveyor belt, it was more delicious as the kinetic energy is transferred to the flavour molecules. It's proven. We ate sitting in a row, quiet for the most part, stacking up tiny plates as monuments to our acheivements and conquests. Tuna California Roll. Salmon Nigiri. Sashimi. Crab Stick Fashion Sandwich. And on and on. Dan's girlfriend Amy came too, and added more trophies before we settled the bill and I put on my sunglasses that make me feel as if the world has had honey drizzled over it's frame.

Some more driving, a few stops and a meeting with my potential new boss at Melrose Arch and I was home as things cooled down. The sun set slowly and gradually my bare legs reacted to the cold, a tightened calf muscle. A tightened shin.

here are some photos I've taken with my new fancy phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment